Our apartments are all in Malè, except for one, which is located in picturesque Croviana – a 10-minute walk (700m) from Malè.
The biggest town in the valley, Malè has an Olympic-sized swimming pool, great gym, big supermarket and cinema. We’re just a 5-minute drive from the closest ski lifts (Commezzadura) and close to other outdoor activities and sports centres. Our apartments are also right next to Malè’s extensive cycling track. And we’re only 150m from the train station, where you can catch regular trains to the ski lifts and Trento!
While Malè’s roots are Roman, the town was largely destroyed in a fire in the 19th century, so its look is modern. It has always been the economic centre of the valley and has plenty to offer visitors.
- Olympic-sized swimming pool and sports and spa centre
- cinema, where you can catch the latest Italian films
- Pondasio: an evocative cluster of houses built around a stone bridge, all of which reportedly date back to Roman times
- Museo della Civiltà Solandra: a museum dedicated to the peasant and artisan society of past centuries
- extensive cycling track along the Noce River and many bike rental stores
Tourist information centre: Via Guglielmo Marconi, 7, Malè (www.valdisole.net)