Skiing and snowboarding
If you’re visiting the Val di Sole in winter then you’re probably here to ski or snowboard. The valley has Italy’s best and biggest ski resort with plenty of facilities for all levels. True beginners can choose from a list of fantastic ski schools with lessons costing an average of €40 an hour for adults. Kids can also play in dedicated ski parks, while snowboarders can try their hand at snowtubing at the Adamello Freestyle Arena and Malghet Aut Snowpark.
As for slopes, the Val di Sole has 270km of them and 97 ski lifts. They’re divided into three distinct areas:
- Skiarea Campiglio Brenta Dolomites Val di Sole Val Rendena has direct lift connection between Folgarida Marilleva, Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo, and 150km of slopes
- Skiarea Adamello Ski Passo Tonale: 30 modern lifts with 100km of slopes that take you to the famous Presena Glacier
- Skiarea Peio: within the Stelvio National Park and perfect for families with children
The closest ski lifts from our apartments are Commezzadura (Skiarea Campiglio), located just a 5-minute drive away! You can catch regular trains to all the ski lifts from Malè station, which is a convenient 150m walk from our apartments.
Boots, skis and any other equipment can be rented on the slopes or from the numerous shops at the base of the ski lifts.
The Official Val Di Sole Website Rates These As The Best Ski Runs In The Val Di Sole:
- Nera Folgarida – Folgarida
- Orti – Marilleva
- Paradiso – Passo Tonale
- Doss dei Gembri – Tarlenta
The Longest Ski Runs In The Valley Are:
- Val della Mite – Peio Fonti (8km)
- Presena Glacier – Ponte di Legno (11km)
- Monte Vigo – Marilleva 1400 (5km)
- Monte Spolverino – Folgarida (3.1km)
Map Of The Ski Area